Go ahead, swim in the brown water. It’s ok. Really…it is. Oh and the smell…disregard that, it’s just the smell of the water as the sun heats it during the day… On Saturday February 15th, 2014 the Phuket Gazette published the headline “Patong Bay’s brown water safe, says Phuket expert” (click here for a link to the article). All of the smell and the color could certainly be a result of a phytoplankton bloom, as was reported by Suppakorn Meekaew, Patong Municipality’s Sanitation Department Chief. But previous reports pointed to hotels and resorts releasing wastewater into the Patong Bay. So … Read More
Hydrology Corner is a place to read and discuss best practices in the water industry with a focus on hydrology best practices, data management, water quality and industry trends.
Hydrology Corner contributors are water industry experts working ...
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Meta-monitoring – Exploiting the Increasing Self-Awareness of Smart Sensors by #Stu_Hamilton http://t.co/6Y7cQhbJ 2012-10-02
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: A Rising Tide Floats All Boats – #USGS ADAPS Replacement by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/o7SMCxfH 2012-09-27
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: The USGS Selects Aquatic Informatics – Stay Tuned for More Innovation by #Ed_Quilty .. http://t.co/1x1Idw5l 2012-09-26
- #USGS Selects AQUARIUS Software by Aquatic Informatics to Centralize National Water Data Management & Operations... http://t.co/aervVcwC 2012-09-25
- Hydrological Monitoring – Current Best Practices & Trends http://t.co/Q1nadIjq 2012-09-18
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Current trends in Hydrometric Monitoring by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/NdpDLTVs 2012-09-11
- More updates...
The Wall Street Journal – Aquatic Informatics Report Highlights Important Trends in the Water Monitoring Industry
Business in Vancouver – ‘Little’ Aquatic Informatics wins software contract to monitor America’s waterways