Hello from AQUARIUS Insider Day 2! We have a full room of AQUARIUS Insiders and more than a few hundred people watching online. I hope that you found some useful tips and trick from my presentation this morning on using AQUARIUS for “Water Quality Management and TMDL Compliance”. I have a bag full of Water Quality ideas for future webinars, so stay tuned. The more I watch the other presentations…the more ideas I get! While I type this, I’m watching one of our Support Specialists Alex Graf give his presentation on “Developing Custom Report Templates in AQUARIUS” and learning a lot! I … Read More
Hydrology Corner is a place to read and discuss best practices in the water industry with a focus on hydrology best practices, data management, water quality and industry trends.
Hydrology Corner contributors are water industry experts working ...
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Meta-monitoring – Exploiting the Increasing Self-Awareness of Smart Sensors by #Stu_Hamilton http://t.co/6Y7cQhbJ 2012-10-02
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: A Rising Tide Floats All Boats – #USGS ADAPS Replacement by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/o7SMCxfH 2012-09-27
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: The USGS Selects Aquatic Informatics – Stay Tuned for More Innovation by #Ed_Quilty .. http://t.co/1x1Idw5l 2012-09-26
- #USGS Selects AQUARIUS Software by Aquatic Informatics to Centralize National Water Data Management & Operations... http://t.co/aervVcwC 2012-09-25
- Hydrological Monitoring – Current Best Practices & Trends http://t.co/Q1nadIjq 2012-09-18
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Current trends in Hydrometric Monitoring by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/NdpDLTVs 2012-09-11
- More updates...
The Wall Street Journal – Aquatic Informatics Report Highlights Important Trends in the Water Monitoring Industry
Business in Vancouver – ‘Little’ Aquatic Informatics wins software contract to monitor America’s waterways