Aquatic Informatics’ global survey of over 700 water professionals in 90 countries puts a spotlight on an industry undergoing rapid change. Key trends include significant growth in network size, modernization of monitoring technology, and an increasing demand for comprehensive data management systems. After months of refining survey questions, collecting responses, and analyzing the results, the new report Global Hydrological Monitoring Industry Trends has been released. I am excited to share this international study with customers and members of the community, so we can all benefit. It is no surprise that the water monitoring industry is undergoing rapid evolution worldwide. The … Read More
Hydrology Corner is a place to read and discuss best practices in the water industry with a focus on hydrology best practices, data management, water quality and industry trends.
Hydrology Corner contributors are water industry experts working ...
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Meta-monitoring – Exploiting the Increasing Self-Awareness of Smart Sensors by #Stu_Hamilton http://t.co/6Y7cQhbJ 2012-10-02
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: A Rising Tide Floats All Boats – #USGS ADAPS Replacement by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/o7SMCxfH 2012-09-27
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: The USGS Selects Aquatic Informatics – Stay Tuned for More Innovation by #Ed_Quilty .. http://t.co/1x1Idw5l 2012-09-26
- #USGS Selects AQUARIUS Software by Aquatic Informatics to Centralize National Water Data Management & Operations... http://t.co/aervVcwC 2012-09-25
- Hydrological Monitoring – Current Best Practices & Trends http://t.co/Q1nadIjq 2012-09-18
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Current trends in Hydrometric Monitoring by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/NdpDLTVs 2012-09-11
- More updates...
The Wall Street Journal – Aquatic Informatics Report Highlights Important Trends in the Water Monitoring Industry
Business in Vancouver – ‘Little’ Aquatic Informatics wins software contract to monitor America’s waterways