Clean, safe, water delivery to your home is a really good idea. Sanitary treatment of water waste from your home is a really good idea. Protecting valued assets from periodic destruction is a really good idea. These have always been good ideas but the Roman model of aqueducts languished for millennia. It is only in the past 50 to 100 years that engineering and technology have made these ideas affordable without the crushing costs of conquering neighboring nations to provide slaves for the task. The construction of water infrastructure experienced a boom as modern engineers solved the problems of storing … Read More
Hydrology Corner is a place to read and discuss best practices in the water industry with a focus on hydrology best practices, data management, water quality and industry trends.
Hydrology Corner contributors are water industry experts working ...
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Meta-monitoring – Exploiting the Increasing Self-Awareness of Smart Sensors by #Stu_Hamilton http://t.co/6Y7cQhbJ 2012-10-02
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: A Rising Tide Floats All Boats – #USGS ADAPS Replacement by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/o7SMCxfH 2012-09-27
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: The USGS Selects Aquatic Informatics – Stay Tuned for More Innovation by #Ed_Quilty .. http://t.co/1x1Idw5l 2012-09-26
- #USGS Selects AQUARIUS Software by Aquatic Informatics to Centralize National Water Data Management & Operations... http://t.co/aervVcwC 2012-09-25
- Hydrological Monitoring – Current Best Practices & Trends http://t.co/Q1nadIjq 2012-09-18
- #Hydrology_Corner Blog: Current trends in Hydrometric Monitoring by #Stu_Hamilton .. http://t.co/NdpDLTVs 2012-09-11
- More updates...
The Wall Street Journal – Aquatic Informatics Report Highlights Important Trends in the Water Monitoring Industry
Business in Vancouver – ‘Little’ Aquatic Informatics wins software contract to monitor America’s waterways